top of page

Visa Sponsorship

Join us for your career advancement

  • 1 hour
  • Customer's Place

Service Description

If you are a therapist coming from outside of the United States, we may be able to act as your sponsor for your HB1 Visa or Green Card. We know that caring therapists exist throughout the world, and our goal is to acquire an amazing team of passionate individuals who are dedicated to improving the lives of others. Please get in touch with us if you are a physical, occupational, or speech therapist in need of visa sponsorship for living and working in the United States. Set an appointment with us , will talk to you via video call for more details.

Contact Details


415 W Golf Rd suite 52, Arlington Heights, IL 60005, USA

245-edit-document-lineal (1).gif
bottom of page